Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Pictures (take 1)

Try to take a 2 year olds picture in front of the Christmas tree and you'll likely get this.  Trust me, it is sooooo much easier to take a picture of Caydin's beloved blue dog than it is to take a picture of Caydin.  I almost considered putting the blue dog picture in with our Christmas cards!
 After I had taken a picture of Caydin's back and side, and an okay sideways shot...
 ...and a silly hands on head shot...I decided to pull out all the stops and give Caydin a lollipop.
 Two seconds later, I realized a lollipop was not a good idea! :)
 but I did get a picture of Caydin sharing with his beloved dog and lots of tongue out/licking lollipop pictures (I only shared one - you're welcome.)
 I finally gave up when Caydin turned around and wouldn't look at me anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment