Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve

While trying to save some time in the "uploading 100 Christmas pictures to blog" game, I thought I'd get a little crafty in Photoshop and make some collages! I figure if it doesn't fit on the collage, then I don't really need to post it! So my 100-ish pictures is now done to 2! Score!

Besides, I tried to upload some pictures earlier and Blogger to me I was out of space! Do I really upload THAT many pictures! SOOOO, I bought more space.  Merry Christmas folks (ummmm Dad).  You will not lose any sleep because of a Caydin withdrawal!

We had a good Christmas Eve.  In the morning, we went to Ice! The rest of the day was spent cooking (not by me!) and playing with Caydin.  Caydin is beyond spoiled and loved all the attention he got from his aunts, uncle, and grandparents.  He was constantly saying, "follow me" and "come this way."  Caydin also got to watch a Thomas Christmas movie.  We had a big ol' turkey for dinner on Christmas Eve and a ton of sides with it!  Delish! Caydin filled up on turkey - he loved it!

After dinner, we each opened up a present with Caydin going first.  He got a Follow Me Thomas and LOVES it.  I got a new scarf and Rob got a checkers game (which came in mighty handy after everyone else went to sleep - right, Rob and Jay?!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment