Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Our days are flying by!

We've had a busy couple of days! I'm usually a week behind in posting pictures but I'm slowly catching up! (Hooray - says Caydin!) Thursday, I took the day off of work to spend time with some friends.  I'd like to call it my mental health day! Catherine, Landen, and Gavin headed over for the morning and another friend, Jen, came over as well with her kiddos - Lily and Audrey.  Caydin, Lily, and Landen were all born within 10 days of eachother!  (Pictures of that later!) Then Thursday afternoon, we went to see Santa.  I'd probably already have pictures posted of that... but it didn't go well.  HA! Sitting on Santa's lap is apparently similar to sitting on the potty ---- you know... not gonna happen!
 On Friday, I went to work, then came home to do a whole lot of nothing! (I guess I wasn't so busy on this day or maybe I just can't remember WHAT I did!)
 Yesterday morning, we headed over to Lake Mary to go to the Scholastic Warehouse booksale.  I like going but man - there is a LOT of books in that place and I get bored easily! I got a bunch of great books for Caydin and for school though - so I'm happy :) 
 In the afternoon, we did a little grocery shopping and came home to fill out Christmas cards.  I hope to have them in the mail tomorrow :) You know.... cause I'm good like that!  Katie and Elyse came over.  Caydin was a big ol ham for Elyse.  He sure knows how to entertain the ladies. LOL.
Today, we're headed to Downtown Disney with a bunch of our friends.  The girls are going to shop and the boys are going to play at DisneyQuest.  Then we'll all go out to dinner.  Luckily we'll have 10 adults to help with our 5 kids! Should be exciting! Here's to hoping it doesn't rain this afternoon and the temperature stays nice! :)

Did you get the picture sequence I threw in this post??!?! 
It's alternative title is: If you give a kid a marker...

If you give a kid a marker, he will color on the box he calls his house. 
If you walk out of the room, he will color on the walls. 
If you catch him in the act of coloring on the walls, he will say "Uh Oh". 
If you walk into the room, you will find he colored on some toys. 
If you give him a Lysol wipe, he will clean up his mess!
{Insert big smile here!} 

No comments:

Post a Comment