Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today...

Dear Caydin,
Today, little guy, you decided that your barn would make the PERFECT garage for your cars. You tried so hard to get all 15 cars into the barn and never realized that all 15 wouldn't fit - but you didn't care - you kept trying. Today, while trying to fit all your cars into the barn, you showed us your frustration! You would throw the car to the side if it didn't fit where you wanted it. All part of being an almost 2 year old! Today, Caydin, you stopped to look at me while I made crazy sounds so I could take your picture. {Sweeeeet!}
Today, Caydin, you played with play-doh for the first time. As soon as I set it on your highchair tray, you lifted it and was about to attempt to eat it! You were a good boy though and didn't try to eat it once I told you not too. I showed you how to play with it and you laughed when I would roll it into a ball. You would smack your hand down on the ball and squish it! I was so happy that you didn't cry. You didn't play for very long but hey... baby steps... baby steps!!



Today, Caydin, you also did a puzzle all by yourself. We were so impressed that I'm going to give it a post of its own tomorrow!
Love, Mommy
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment