Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Pool Day

Rob and I took Caydin to the neighborhood pool yesterday (Thursday) afterschool! I had it in my mind that Caydin wouldn't like the pool... since he totally dislikes the splash zone at the pool and doesn't sit down in the kiddie pool that we have in the backyard. But he surprised us again! He was full of giggles and laughs as we played in the water. He was very clingy when we first got in the water but loosened up once he realized that the water wasn't going to hate him (or once he warmed up and got used to the pool temp!) He loved watching daddy hide in the water. He would say "down" every time Daddy popped his head up. He would even put his hand on daddy's head and try to push him down! He figured out the stairs very quickly. He now knows how to climb in and out of the pool using the stairs. I, of course, was nervous but Rob kept saying... "lets see what he will do" so we sat on the stairs and watched. I was really surprised to see him come back into the pool after he climbed out. GO CAYDIN! YOU SURE ARE FULL OF GOOD SURPRISES THIS WEEK!
No pictures at the pool... since you know... our cameras have a habit of falling into water... No way was I going to let my love... I mean CAMERA get "hurt" at the pool! Next time, I'll bring it though :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment