Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

A good day for mail...

It was a great day to check the mail! I was happy when I visited my mom's house and found one package! BUT I was even happier when I got back to my mailbox and found 3 more! AND not a single bill in my box - how great is that?!??!! We're starting to gear up for Caydin's 2nd birthday bash and have decided to throw him a "Choo-choo I'm 2" party! He loves trains right now - and anything else with wheels! I found this shirt and backpack on Etsy. Aren't they the cutest!!! Caydin is not too fond of his backpack yet (its for his birthday anyways!) but loves the choo-choo shirt. He proudly points to his belly and says "choo-choo!" I have a feeling that its going to be a "favorite" as Caydin starts to pick his own shirts this coming year!

Here is his other 2 year old tee-shirt! I LOVE it!

**You all are lucky!!!! The only reason I'm posting these is to show Grammy who happens to be up in Virginia this weekend! We had lots of fun picking out which tee's to get! And this kiddo won't be wearing them until after he turns 2 - afterall I'm still hoping he will stay my little baby forever... Being 2 makes him sound so old!!! HAHAH
(Did I really just say that??!?!)
OH and my last package!!! A book from Bud (Opa)! I can't wait to read it - thanks for sending it Bud!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment