Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today...

Caydin learned to stand up from sitting today. He no longer needs someone/something to help pull himself up (so hopefully, butt grabbing will be kept to just a few a day - hahah, actually i think butt-grabbing is quite funny!) He is growing up and becoming such a big boy now. Life is good.

I dropped my car off at the shop today to get a new bumper. I totally forgot to mention that Caydin was involved in his FIRST (and hopefully LAST) car accident last Sunday. There isn't much to mention though.... Rob backed my car into a parked car while pulling out of the driveway. Luckily, he hit the neighbors sorta-old and beat up car and he didn't care at all! When I was about 6 months pregnant with Caydin, another car and myself backed into eachother while attempting to get out of the Target parking lot. I had just alittle bit of paint missing on the center of my bumper... so don't tell anyone, but I've been waiting for something to happen so that I could fix that accident spot too!!!!! Life is good.

Caydin and I went to Music class today. He is soooooo focused on walking and exploring that he could care less about the music and movement, but oh well... He came home, played for awhile and then took a 3 hour nap. Life is good.

Went to Target tonight... AHHH, I spend soooo much money at Target. I found a ride-on toy for Caydin's birthday *that my mother insisted on buying* AND it was on sale so that made me happy. I also found some clearance baskets for school. More happiness. Life is good.

Mom made me a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner. Life is super good.

Ok, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment