Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day

Everyone came over to our house to cook out on the grill!

Katie came over too with a ColdStone cake that said "Happy Father's Day"



Happy 1st Father's Day!!!


I TOTALLY stole this idea from Catherine!

{Catherine: You know I love you and I'm sorry for stealing your brillant ideas!!! hehe}
They came out sooo cute! It was only a million degrees outside so I had to be quick but was happy that I got a few good shots.

We sit Caydin in the grass because that is the only place where he will not move - he is still afraid of the grass but is getting braver and will now touch it!




Read the shirt people, read the shirt!!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get that shirt?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did come out cute! Next time you come over we can use the leather recliner too. :) Steal away bestest!

    ReplyDelete