Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jay and Jen's Wedding (Day 6 - I think)

On Sunday, my oldest brother Jay married his girlfriend Jen. They have a quick wedding ceremony on St. Pete beach. It was very hot out, so Caydin wasn't having anything to do with the heat or the sun. I had to keep him in the back in the shade but that didn't work so well so Rob eventually took him inside the hotel. I'm glad they finally got married (its been a million years since they started dating) and now the odds of Caydin having a cousin to play with before he turns 20 is higher!!! ***So Jay, I know you read this, get to work on the whole cousin thing!!! And, I hope you are having a great time in Hawaii!
All the ladies! Myself, Bride Jen, my Aunt Jan (who made Caydin LAUGH like crazy the entire weekend - if Caydin could talk, he would say that Aunt Jan makes THE BEST noises!!!) Katie, Julie, and mom!

My brother and groom Jay, Caydin, myself, Rob, and bride Jen!

Caydin, the goofball who smiles big everytime he sees a camera.


My parents and all of my siblings!
We haven't had a photo of the 6 of us taken in YEARS!

It was so hot! But you can see the BIG PINK Don Cesar Resort in the background.

Mom, me, Katie, and sister-in-law Julie

Rob, Caydin and myself
HAPPY WEDDING DAY JAY AND JEN
6/28/09

1 comment:

  1. Love your dress and really love that last picture of the 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete