Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Zoo with Myah, Marisa, and Lily!

I am so trying to check up on blog posts! I figured I would post the most recent and work my way backwards this time!
 
Friday (8/2) we headed over to the Brevard Zoo to spend some time with Marisa and Lily.  Myah joined us too! It was a great day for the zoo.  First, we headed over to the petting zoo area and spent a little time with the alpaca, goats, and a HUGE lizard! WOW! I've never seen a lizard so big! Wyatt was pretty into him!
 
Next we headed over to our favorite area... the GIRAFFES! We got there just as the giraffes were walking away but we stopped to apply sunscreen and guess what... they came back! So all the kids got to feed crackers to the giraffes!  Next we were on to feed the birds! I think this is Caydin's favorite area.  He loves to feed the birds! After some more animals and drinks, we ate lunch and did some playtime in the splash area. 
 
We were heading out to the car just as some rain drops started to fall.  It was a great day at the zoo!
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment