Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Insta-Tuesday (Because Monday just didn't happen this week!)

Caydin started school last week! BIG BOY now!
 
At his meet the teacher night, he was given a train paper to do for homework.  We sat down on Sunday to get it done! I thought it came out really cute!  He called it his rainbow train!

(Little brother was so sweet and helped color...)
Part of my job this week and last was to help out in the computer lab.  It was fun to see my little guy in action!

Caydin found the candy stash in my office! 
He has been really interested in drawing lately.  This picture has a sun, a cherry tree, and a picture of Caydin inside a house.  His teacher at school must be encouraging the kids to write their name on each paper they do because Caydin did it without me even asking! :)
We can't leave little brother out of this blog post! He always lets us know when he is tired.  In fact, he usually says "Wyatt tired." or "I tired." On this day, he curled up with his penguin on the cedar chest in our toy room. Sweet baby!
 
A fun game of chase around the cones at Grandma's house one afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment