Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Oooohhh Instagram....

Well I got me a new phone! :) A fancy new phone. One with a fancy camera and all sorts of apps.
SOOOOO INSTAGRAM was born (in my phone anyways)...
It's kind of fun knowing that I can take a quick picture with my phone (and addicting as well!)

Wyatt loves playing under the chairs. :)
 Caydin did some painting when Wyatt was napping.  The letters C and W. They came out really cute and will go on the wall in the toy room soon!
 Caydin got this Hot Wheels Trio set for his birthday.  I love that the instructions come with different ways to set it up and I love that it is easy to take apart and hide for a few days.
 He's always pretty happy looking out the back door at Grandma's house. I'm pretty sure he is giving us his cute smiles because he wants to be outside in the pool.  He's a water baby, for sure.
 Monkey Joes..  Caydin runs around that place like he owns it. He has lots of fun there!
 Wyatt and Makensie did some chatting in the strollers.  Wyatt wasn't really impressed with his stroller.  He wanted to be down on the ground, crawling around.  It must be tough being 8 months old...
 Wyatt is trying to figure out how to stand on his own.  He gets into his position and tries hard to get his foot out but hasn't quite figured it out yet!!!
 Brotherly LOVE :)

1 comment: