Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Birthday Boy!

Before I start sharing pictures of our amazing birthday weekend, I wanted to share some pictures of our splash park date with Lauren and Madi.  Oviedo has a REALLY nice swim area for kids!


On Friday morning, we surprised Caydin with a trip to the Orlando Fire Museum.  I didn't actually know it existed until Erin told me about it! So Grandma, Grandpa, Rob, Wyatt, Erin, Carter, and Makensie met Caydin and I over there Friday morning to check it out! Caydin calls it the "Old Fashioned Firestation".  It was really neat (AND FREE!) The big boys had fun looking at all the old firetrucks.  They got to see how the fire alarm used to work, and even went upstairs to see how the fireman used to sleep.  They asked the firemen tons of questions. :) I liked looking at all the newspaper articles and pictures that were posted on the walls.


No comments:

Post a Comment