Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Caydin sayings Part 2


(In the car on the way home from Grandma's)
Me: Caydin, what did you do at school today?
Caydin: (mumbles something I can't understand)
Me: Caydin, I can't hear what you are saying.
Caydin: I don't want to hear it either.

(Climbing on my lap at the kitchen table.)
Caydin: I have work to do on the puter.
Me: Well how about we take our bath first then you can do your work on the computer.
Caydin: How about we work on the puter theeeeeeeeeen take a bath.
(Such a negotiator....)



Caydin: Mom, what day is it?
Me: It's Monday.
Caydin: I don't work today. What is tomorrow?
Me: Tuesday.
Caydin: Yup, I work tomorrow.

Caydin: Mom, you're my favorite favorite favorite friend.
Me: Thanks buddy!
Caydin: Grandma is my favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite friend!
Me: Geez thanks!



Caydin: Happy Birthday mommy!
Me: Thanks Caydin!
Caydin: I want to go to the toy store.
Me: Caydin, I don't think you understand.  It's mommy's birthday, we don't go to the toy store on my birthday.
Caydin: But you want the construction train.
Me: I do??
Caydin: We can play with it together!! Teamwork Mommy!!

(While sitting in the living room playing with toys)
Caydin: Mommy, I hate work and school.
Me: You hate school?
Caydin: I hate work at school.
Me: What work did you do at school today?
Caydin: I don't know
Me: I would love to do what you do at work everyday!
Daddy: Caydin, why do mommy and daddy go to work?  To make....
Caydin: Money!
Daddy: Why do we need money?
Caydin: Because money makes the world go around.



Caydin: Let's go underground.
Mommy: How?
Caydin: In a submarine.
Mommy: Sounds like a plan. Do you see a spot for the submarine to go down?
Caydin: Yes, right here. (pointing to the sink drain...)

Caydin: I have an idea!

(After sneezing)
Mommy: Caydin, go and get a tissue.
Caydin: Nooooooo
Mommy: Caydin, you need to wipe your nose.
Caydin: (Yelling) I need a butt wipe! Not a tissue, a butt wipe!
(When did the wipes change their name from baby wipes to butt wipes?!)

(Driving in the car)
Caydin: What's that big building?
Mommy: It's a church.
Caydin: A church?
Mommy: Yes.
Caydin: Whats a church?
Mommy: You go there to learn about God.
Caydin: God? Like Oh My God?

Caydin: I just kiddin.



No comments:

Post a Comment