Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I hate being sick.

Boy, this is a long week... and its only Wednesday!  I'm sick. Caydin has alittle bit of a runny nose.  We are all hoping and praying that Wyatt stays germ free!  I'm pretty sure that I fear 2 little boys being sick at the same time more than I fear anything else related to having 2 kids! 

I'm staying home from work tomorrow.  It was a planned absence.  My big boy starts 3-year-old preschool for the first time tomorrow!  I decided that I want to be the one to take him on his first day!  Rob has the day off too so we both plan to take him.  Go figure that I have to go and get sick the day before he starts preschool!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Caydin sleeps great tonight and wakes up feeling 100% tomorrow! 

I'm tired and stressed.  I'm hoping that is half of my cold.  I'm hoping a day of rest will get me back to 100% too!  I have a little guy in my class this year that has been testing every nerve in my body lately!  Today was an especially hard day.  I'm pretty sure that both he and I need a break from eachother!

How many more days until the end of the school year???

The sun is starting to hang out a little longer in the evenings.  Thank goodness!  Our little night owl (Caydin of course!) needs to burn A LOT of energy in the evening.  We've done a few trips to the park on the scooter lately.  I love spending time with both boys and Rob at the same time! It's amazing how adding another baby stretches your time each day to the very limit!  By the time I pick Caydin up after school, bring him home, do dinner, baths for both boys, alittle bit of play time, stories and bed... I'm exhausted!  On the day these pictures were taken, Rob was trying to show Caydin how to "coast" on his scooter, or....  kick for few seconds to get the scooter moving, then put both feet on the scooter and riiiiiiiide.  It was probably the funniest thing we've seen in awhile!!!!  

We haven't quite figured out why he wants to keep his leg so high up in the air while "coasting" but doesn't it make for some interesting pictures?!?! 

Happy Wednesday! Happy Leap Day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment