Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

H is for Hippos wearing Hats!

We've been slipping on our letter activities! The days fly by with 2 kids and everytime I plan to sit down with Caydin... something happens or Wyatt needs something - my poor first child!  He is so easy going though and doesn't mind one bit! 
Last week while in the car with Grandma - she asked how school went and Caydin told her he didn't know any words that start with "G" when his teacher asked him...  Let me tell you.... that's the easiest way to BREAK A GRANDMA'S HEART!!!!! 
So this week, we've been working on the letter "H".  Caydin went to school ready with a bunch of words that start with it! HA!  I found a bunch of teacher workbooks that I used when I taught Kindergarten - so I pulled one out, made a copy, and did a little activity before school with Caydin to get him ready.  He loved the coloring and the gluing!  As he was coloring, he kept repeating to himself to stay in the lines so I know the teachers at school must be working on that with him! I thought he did pretty well for a three-year-old! I did the cutting for him on this project. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment