Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Big and Little

I'm not sure why I wished for a girl when I was pregnant with Wyatt.  Look at how sweet these brothers are.  While I would love a girl someday, I am so thankful for these two little guys.  I know they will grow up to be best buddies!  Caydin is so sweet with Wyatt.  Wyatt adores his big brother and smiles big whenever Caydin is nearby.
 On Thursday, I took some time off of work to check out some local preschools and vpk locations.  I can hardly believe that my big boy will start vpk in August.  I wanted to find the perfect place for him, one where I know the teachers will value him, teach him, and love on him.  After stopping at one place that I didn't like AT ALL, I went back to a school I looked at while I was still (very) pregnant with Wyatt.  I liked the school the first time I looked at it but wasn't sure about the hours.  When I returned, the diector recognized me right away and asked me about our boys.  I peeked in on the class Caydin will be with and was impressed with what I saw.  The teacher in there recognized me right away too!  I signed him up and cannot be more happier about my decision!  He starts March 1st.
Little brother got to hang out with Grandma on Thursday alone.  I'm sure he loved all the special attention!  Wyatt is such a little ham in the morning.  He smiles all the time and just a fun baby to be around!

No comments:

Post a Comment