Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Having a newborn makes your big boy look really big!


My big boy looks really big when you compare him to his brother! :) 
I honestly don't remember Caydin ever being the same size as Wyatt (and to think - Caydin was actually SMALLER than Wyatt!) 
Lately, Caydin has noticed that he doesn't get the same amount of attention that he used to get and has been acting sort of crazy..
But he still says and does the funniest things...
LIKE....

"I love you so much Mommy" --- when he wants something!
"He's my bruder!!" --- when he is showing off Wyatt to his school teacher.
"I go get my tools and make him into a big boy." --- when he hears Wyatt crying.
"Mommy, we go to the park?" --- when I tell him that we have to take care of Wyatt first he says "No mommy, just Caydin and mommy.  Wyatt stay with Daddy."
When I asked Caydin what he wanted for lunch, I thought he said "Turkey."  I got excited, my kid never asks for food --- when I repeated "Turkey?"  He responded - "No mommy, tookie."  Darn speech!


No comments:

Post a Comment