Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Projects


A few days ago, Caydin and I sat down to do a holiday project while Wyatt was napping.  Caydin is interested in anything Christmas right now so he thought it was really neat that he had the outline of a Christmas tree on his paper.  I found the activity on Pinterest (I think).  The directions said to bite the marshmallows in half then stick...Caydin didn't really understand how to bite them in half so he just licked them and they stuck to the paper pretty good!  He stayed pretty focused during the activity. :)  He did tell me that he "didn't need to put marshmallows on the tree trunk" - I guess he was done with the activity by the time he got to the trunk. 

He also told me that he doesn't like to eat marshmallows.  I figured that would be half the fun when doing this activity - licking one for the paper... then eating one... licking... eating... but nope - he didn't want to eat any!

Now when he sees me printing something to getting stuff out of my craft container - he asks if we are going to do a project.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment