Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{Not even close to} WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

The laptop we always use is broken (sort-of!) so we've been going computer-less for a few days while my dad tries to figure out how to fix it (actually while he tries to figure out if he can retrieve some of my pictures that I didn't save to the external harddrive!)

We had a great birthday weekend.  I'm so thankful for all our family and friends who were able to come out and celebrate our big boy turning 3!  I have lots to post about he birthday and party but for now I'm just going to post some of my favorite pictures from his special day!
 {pictures in his birthday boy shirt!}
 {he asked everyday for like 2 weeks if it was his birthday... he was so so so excited at breakfast when I told him it really WAS his birthday!}
 {gymboree birthday party fun! - I'm soooooo glad we did it indoors this year and let his gymbo teachers lead his birthday party - soooo much easier for mommy!}
 {caydin's bestest Landen did exactly the same thing as Caydin... it was SOOO fun to watch and I'm soooooo glad he has some a great friend to grow up with!}
 {love this picture!!!!}
 {so excited about his birthday cake!}
{i'll never know how 3 candles came to be on that cake!!!!!!}

tons more coming sooooooooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment