Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cars 2

July 5, 2011
Caydin was very excited to go to the movies for the first time!  I took him to see Cars2 with some of his friends!  I was alittle worried that he wouldn't be able to sit through the movie since he NEVER sits through a movie at home! We talked about Lightning McQueen and got him a little car to play with a few days before the movie.  We even had a few books that we read over and over again. Before the movie, we ate soup and sandwiches at Panera Bread then headed over to get our tickets.  I was excited that Caydin was free!!!! Caydin sat in his own chair for all of the previews (man - there was a lot! He kept asking me where the cars were!)
He then sat for awhile longer while the movie started.  After awhile, he climbed into my chair with me but still did great watching the movie.  He asked a few questions and talked alittle loudly a some parts but overall did wonderfully!
I definitely see movies as a fun treat/date night for Caydin in the months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment