Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Magic Kingdom - Trip 2

We headed over to Magic Kingdom on my birthday (May 21st) to use up our last couple of tickets.  We learned to go in the afternoon since it is much cooler and the wait times are short!  Most of grumpy families seem to head home so its also much more pleasant! HA!  I'm pretty sure we could skip the actual park and just ride around on the parking lot tram and monorail all day.  Go figure! He is in LOVE with the monorail. 
 We started out the afternoon with the bear show.  I can't remember the name of it but it was pretty awful!  I'm pretty sure people only go to it so they can get some air-conditioned air!  The bears, outfits, songs haven't changed since I was a kid!  Let me just say again that it was AWFUL!  HAHA!
Tee-tee and Caydin on the boat ride!
 Katie and me on the boat ride.
 Oooooh the castle!!!
We did get to see the Mickey 3-D show.  Caydin has never worn 3-D glasses before but did a great job keeping them on.  I tried to show him how to reach his hand out to "touch" the 3-D images but he wasn't impressed.  I'm pretty sure the show was overwhelming for him!
 Now Aladdin's ride was a winner!  I stayed on the ground for this one... its just safer that way! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment