Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oldies but Goodies!

Sometimes, it is alot more convenient for me to grab my old Point-and-Shoot camera.  It doesn't click as loud as my Canon and it can zoom a lot farther and I don't have to worry about changing the lense!  Problem is.... I NEVER take the pictures off the point-and-shoot camera! So here we have some oldies but goodies! ;) 
OOOOhh the "cheese" face!
 Caydin will rarely ask for his picture to be taken so when he asks, I jump at the chance!
 Daredevil!  He used to do this all the time, especially if we were trying to get him to wear underwear for alittle bit.  He will climb up the changing table and yell for a diaper change.  He still hasn't figured out how to climb down. 
 Some days are just made for reading books!
 First nap in his big boy bed!
 First time falling asleep on the floor near his down! He was playing with an Elmo toy one minute and asleep the next.  Lately, he has been very worried about the door being closed and lights being off so this should of been a sneak peek of what was/is to come!
 Pool time at Grandma's house is always fun!
 I planted sunflowers with my class at school.  We started out with little seeds and a little greenhouse in the window and now we have plants taller than me!  They are flowering now but I haven't stopped long enough to get a picture of it! It's been the perfect plant for watching how a seed grows into a seedling then plant.  They don't need much water either (thank goodness because I always forget to water them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment