Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Only my child......

....would thank EVERYONE he knows while taking a bath tonight.  He never told me why he was thanking people but it was so cute to hear him go through a list of people he knew.  "Thank you Tee-tee." "Thank you Ava."  "Thank you Grandma."  He probably listed about 15 people before stopping! 

Today, Caydin also told me that he was not "Tai-wee", he was "recycling boy."  You should see how difficult it is to find something to recycle every 5 minutes. HA!  He does however know the color green and orange and I'm pretty sure it's because of the recycling bins in our garage!

Caydin also cleaned his room today.  It wasn't pretty when he was done, not pretty at all!

Caydin stayed with a close friend for a few hours yesterday and today because Grandma is out of town.  It was his first time away from us (ie someone in our family).  He did great and didn't even blink twice when his daddy dropped him off.  He was so excited to spend time with his buddy Ava and I was so excited to see his smiles when I picked him up!  We are so thankful to have friends nearby who are always willing to help when we need it! :)

Here are some pictures I took a couple days ago!

1 comment:

  1. so cute !!! you're such an adorable mommy [heart] ... i can only aspire to be as wonderful as you, miss you lots !!!

    ReplyDelete