Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Big Boy Bed Update!

Well, we threatened to bring back the crib.... but we didn't need too!  Caydin has been doing very well in his bed.  He's enjoying this freedom to play when it's supposed to be bedtime.  We usually hear him playing with cars or throwing his blankets around. 

One night, I thought he was asleep but heard him call for mommy at 11 pm.  I went in to find about 30 HotWheels cars in his bed!

Last night, we heard him playing with his "elmo wants to be a chicken" toy (you know, the one where Elmo is dressed in a chicken suit and dances and sings when you push the button on its foot!)  Later that evening, I found him sleeping in a little ball near the door, next to his Elmo toy!  So sweet!

We are having trouble getting him to go back to sleep in his bed when he wakes up in the middle of the night (insert grrrrr here!)  He tends to want to sleep in Mommy's bed when he wakes up during the night.  Sometimes I let him :)  Rob has been sick this week so he is hanging out in the guest room.  I know I better stop this need for Caydin to sleep in our bed before Rob gets better.  3 of us just won't fit in our bed! LOL!

On a happy note, Caydin is napping well in his big boy bed!  Both at our house and at Grandma's! THANK GOODNESS! :)

Sorry, no pictures.  I have not picked up my camera all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment