Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Puddle Jumper!

We are finally done with nasty colds around here!  Caydin spent most of last week sick with a runny nose and yucky cough!  While we did keep him away from other kids, we did let him play outside lots and lots and lots!  We got a ton of yard work done! We finally pulled down this old white fence on the side of the house.  The previous owners put it there and it really served no purpose!  I'll have to look for a picture of it! I will say that Caydin enjoyed opening and closing it for the past 2 years!  We trimmed lots of bushes and trees and moved some rocks around.  Fun stuff, I know!
We took Caydin out to eat 2 nights and a row and he did GREAT! We must be at a good "going out" stage.  6 months ago, I think both Rob and I would have gone hungry before taking Caydin to a restaurant! LOL!

At home is a different story, he has been in a serious funk lately.  His terrible twos have finally hit!  By the end of his tantrums, I pretty much want to cry with him!

On Sunday, we went to see a Mickey show at the college. We had a good time.  It was more geared toward older kids but Caydin still had fun seeing Mickey, Minnie, and all the other characters.

Rob cut his hair again on Sunday! It looks much better!  I'll post a picture soon! But for now, you get a pre-haircut picture!
Good Night!!!

1 comment: