Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My. Dad. Likes. These. Titles.

Better post some more dirt pictures before he figures out that dirt makes him dirty!
Aren't these plaid shorts cute?!?! My mom found a bunch of them and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.  Little boy clothes are so boring (you either have demin, khaki, or gray/black shorts...) so I'm super excited that we my mom found these!  Caydin asks for truck shirts all the time, so we've stocked up on cute truck/train/plane sorta shirts for this season!
 In other news, I was set and determined to convert Caydin's bed into a toddler bed this week (during my Spring Break).  But he has been a major pain to get to bed the last couple of nights so I'm worried.  Some nights, he just stays up in his bed and talks to himself, others he screams and cries for half an hour.  My fear is that with the toddler bed, he will be awake, crying, AND out of his bed.  Seems like a recipe for disaster to me.  Rob is against the toddler bed for now.... I should probably figure out what we're going to do like ASAP!
According to the online websites, a ton of nearly 3 year olds are still in cribs.... I don't know why I find that crazy but I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment