Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Going to Grandma's (and Grandpa's)

Ok, this first picture is posted.... just because of how cute it is.  I say this all the time, but I love love love that Caydin still has a thing for his lovey's.  He is growing up so fast.  Needing his lovey helps to keep him my baby (in my head at least!)  My mom and dad have owned their new house for about a month now.  Things are starting to come together over there!  Caydin really enjoys going to Grandma's.  I enjoy it too since it's only 5 minutes away!
 Caydin has figured out that he has fun toys over at Grandma's house.  He will also tell you where his bed and toys are going to go at Grandma's.  He'll have a room over there which will be super nice for Rob and I, and easier for my mom who sometimes has to be at our house at 7:30 am.  From their old house, it's a 30 minute drive (because of AM traffic).  At the new house, Caydin will spend the night on days both Rob and I have to work early and my mom won't have to pick him up and/or come over early.  Win, win situation!
Not only does Caydin have a ton of toys that he never gets to play with, but Grandma also has THE BEST pool in the backyard! Caydin loves the pool.  He asks to go swimming all the time. 
I have a feeling that Caydin will ask us to live with Grandma and Grandpa one of these days, given all the fun stuff he gets to do and play with over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment