Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

This week went by waaaaaaay to fast!

I don't know how it happens.... I blink and the day goes from Tuesday to Saturday! The days are just flying by.  I'm thankful for our weekly routines but man.... I can't remember the last time that I thought "time was going by slowly."  On Tuesdays, we fill our evenings with playgroup fun and on Wednesdays, we head over to music class.  I try to do "bro-cery" shopping on Thursdays.  :)  That doesn't leave much room for blogging! One of these weeks, I'll get smart and blog ahead of time and then just schedule the posts.  Don't worry, I'm not that smart yet! :)

In between all of our outings, we spend lots of time playing.  Caydin thinks his "bama" (thats what he called my mom now - like Obama without the first O) is magical.  Toys go home with her and return almost brand-new.  Usually its just the batteries that need to be replaced.  I'm pretty sure its not an accident that I neglect changing the batteries...  This morning, another toy was starting to go dead and Caydin let me know that "bama" would fix it with new "ba-ties."   
 We play "Where's Caydin" A LOT.  He usually hides in the same spot over and over..  The funny thing is..... we usually never find him! ;)  I love hearing the giggles as I walk around the house calling "Caydin! Caydin! Where are you??" Caydin still thinks most of the time that as long as his face is covered.... we can't see him.  I mean.... come on.... Can you find him in this picture?!?!
He's looking at a playgroup picture in this frame.  He talks about his friends all the time.  We drive toward the grocery store and he asks if we are going to Ava's house.  We are lucky to have a great group of friends to spend time with.  (In fact, we're heading over to one of their houses in about an hour!) 
 Puzzles are becoming very popular in our house.  He doesn't quite have the attention span to do this 27 piece ABC train puzzle but he gets to about M with no problem! 
We've also started these 12 piece puzzles that Caydin likes to do alot.  He still needs help pushing the pieces into place but he knows exactly where each piece goes. 
This is only a great picture because of the food stain all over his shirt! :)  Caydin is getting really good about smiling when I ask him too.  Isn't he the cutest?  This morning, he woke up crying really early (as in 7am).  I went in there to see what was wrong and he was looking up at me, holding his arms up as if to tell me to pick him up... and just kept saying "Mommy, too heavy.  Too heavy."  It was the sweetest thing.  He then told me to lay down on the floor and that his back was itchy (i.e.  scratch my back mom!) I rubbed his back for a minute then told him I would go get my pillow.  He was asleep before I even let the room.  He, no doubt, must of had a bad dream that woke him up.  I thought it was really sweet though. 
And I leave you with this:
My mom's meanest face.  Scary, I know. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment