Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a pretty relaxed Valentine's Day.  I went to work this morning and Rob went to work this afternoon! So we didn't see eachother at all! But I enjoyed the day with my kids at school.  We read a story and passed out valentine's.  Afterschool, I came home with a balloon that one of my school kids gave me.  Caydin thought that was awesome.  This evening, he was running around like a crazy man... and loved hitting the balloon into things like the wall, lights, fans.. Who thought a silly balloon could be so fun?!?

So since I don't have any "Valentine" pictures.... I leave you with some pictures of Rob and Caydin.  Caydin would cover Rob's face with a lovey... then yell "Where go Daddy? Daddy, where are you?!?!" and he just thought that was the silliest thing ever! 

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment