Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Picture Review

I've been reviewing with my kids at school A LOT lately.  They seem to have forgotten everything they learned prior to Christmas break OVER christmas break.  Isn't that great?!?! 4 months of learning... gone... in 2 weeks! WOW!
SOoooooo, I've been slacking in the blog department.  (not because of my kids at school.... but because I've been busy.) 

I've started going to the gym.  I enjoy it... but it takes place of my blogging time. Boo.

So anyways, here's a summary of the past few days.

 Central Florida Zoo with Daddy....
 ...mommy, Carter (and his mom Erin!)

 Going "bye bye" lots of times! (and packing favorite toys for each car ride!)

 Washing Mommy's car!
 Building towers out of blocks...
 .....then knocking it down.
 Playing with Chuggington trains!
 Studying stink trucks, firetrucks, and construction vehicles on the internet!
New carpet for our family room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment