Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Buzzzzzzzed Head

Rob has the week off.  Babysitting for a week, boredom, and hair clippers should never be together because this is what happens....

My poor baby has no more hair.  It was a sad, sad, day when I came home from work.  Rob warned me a few days before he did it that he was thinking about doing it.... but I didn't believe him.  (Note to self: hide hair clippers when Rob is watching Caydin.)  I miss my little guy's hair.  I know its only hair and it'll grow back in a couple weeks. But man, I sure miss it!

Plus, Rob promises not to shave his head again until he is older.  He didn't realize just how blond Caydin's hair was until he shaved it! We both agree that his little buzz cut is cute but would look cuter on a little brown/black haired kiddo! :)

SO, GROW HAIR, GROW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment