Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I am so blessed.

I have the most amazing family and friends!
 
A few weeks ago, I turned... COUGH, COUGH, 30.
 
My actual birthday was on a Wednesday so we didn't do much to celebrate.  The boys have their gym classes so the plan was to go there.  Katie surprised me at the gym with a new Pandora bracelet and my first Pandora charm!  I was so excited!
 
Then on Friday, we had plans to get ice cream with a close friend and head home to play afterwards.  I even had plans to go out with friends that night.
 
WELL I GOT THE SURPRISE OF MY LIFE when I walked into the house and found all my family and friends there!
 
I HAD NO IDEA! 
 
So many people knew about the surprise party and no one gave the secret away.  That right there, should be surprising!  After the surprise, I learned that my sister and close friend Andrea had been planning it for weeks... and it was a facebook event! HA!  I laughed when I heard that they had to make all kinds of changes because they were hoping to set up while Caydin was at soccer... only soccer ended the week before the party. :)  Andrea pulled it off with the trip to the ice cream shop though!!!
 
Looking back, there were a few things that I could of picked up on... like my mom had my house really CLEAN after school on Friday.  And Caydin saw Travis' and Shiv's trucks on our street when we were heading home from the ice cream shop.  HAHA!
 
I had such a great evening drinking sangria's and hanging out with all my favorite people!  My favorite work friend even got me a new Pandora charm! Can't wait to add more!
 





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment