Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Big Day at School!

The year is coming to an end.  I'm not sure how that happened.  I've been out of the classroom for an entire school year now! While I miss teaching A LOT, I've loved getting to see Caydin do and experience new things at school.  I get to see him walking in line, eating in the lunchroom, hanging out with friends at the playground.  I would never of gotten to see those things had I been in the classroom. 
 
This past Friday, Caydin got to attend the Math Fact Masters pizza party during lunch.  I got to be there to see him get his certificate. :)
 
Friday was also a big day for Caydin because he got his NED yo-yo.  Caydin has wanted the yo-yo since the NED show came to school.  But dang, it was $7 for one yo-yo!  Caydin decided to use his own money to buy it.  He kept his money safe in his pocket until it was time to buy the yo-yo.  What a big decision to make for a little boy.  He is pretty much horrible at yo-yo-ing but he is so proud of the fact that he bought it with his own money.
 


Friday was ALSO important because we brought in cupcakes and party hats to share with the kids in his class.  Caydin was so excited that it was finally his time to eat cupcakes.  I got to be there! Perks of the job! :)
 
We called it his pretend birthday party since he actual birthday isn't until the end of the July.
Happy pretend birthday to my ALMOST 1st grader!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment