Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Caydin's first sleepover!

Caydin had his best buddy Carter over for a sleepover a few weeks ago.  He was in HEAVEN.  Daddy was working late that night so I got all 3 boys ready for bed (Grandma helped with Wyatt!) After lots of playtime (the favorites for the night were the firestation and lining up every car/truck we own to say the Pledge - race car style!)  Wyatt loved having Carter over as well! :)  We made Carter a bed on the floor next to Caydin with lots of comfy blankets.  I loved listening to their conversation after I tucked both into bed.
 
Caydin: I was in my mommy's tummy.
Carter: Me too.
Caydin: You too?
Carter: Well... not your mommy's tummy.. My mommy's tummy.
Caydin: Who was in your mommy's tummy?
Carter: My sister MaKensie and me.
Caydin: Oh. I'm really strong.
Carter: I have big muscles.
Caydin: Well I'm tough, really tough.
Carter: Me too.
Caydin: Yeah, you too.
 
(They both were allowed to bring 4 cars to bed with them.  At one point, they were fighting over discussing who should hold which cars.)
Caydin: Yeah, I want that car.
Carter: Well you had your chance.
 
In the morning, the boys ate breakfast and watched cartoons before Wyatt napped.  During naptime, we all played board games together: Busytown Airport and a Dr. Seuss matching game!
I think both boys had a great time and we can't wait for another sleepover!





No comments:

Post a Comment