Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Big Boy, Friend's Party, and an almost walking baby!

I sometimes feel like I don't post enough pictures of my big boy on my blog.  He's hard to capture on film! When I get out the camera, he usually runs away, claims he is busy working, or gives me some goofy grin that he will be embarrassed about in 20 years! HA! But I got a few good ones recently and have it share them. :)


 Later that day, we headed over to our friend's house for a birthday party.  Carter turned 5! He sure was the man of the party, whatever he said... all the other kids did. It was funny to watch!

 At the time, Wyatt wasn't walking on his own yet.  (This should be a hint to how far behind on the blog I am!) He mainly just walked the furniture.  He was quite excited when Shiv showed him that he would walk with this little pink stroller.  Of course, Arwen got out another walking toy and they did circles around the living room! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment