Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Oh Bob... at the Science Center

Last week, I had a take a day off of work to stay home with the boys because my mom was out of town! We spent a few hours at home then headed over to the science center to see the Bob-the-Builder exhibit.  Bob-the-Builder was Caydin's favorite before he found Busytown.  It was my first real trip out with both boys by myself (besides to the grocery store or a friends house).  Caydin had a lot of fun exploring all the Bob stuff.  He also loved the water station!  Here are some before we went out pictures and a few at the science center. I love love love dressing the boys the same. I figure that Caydin will only let me do it for so long so I better do it a ton now! You usually can't tell they are dressed alike because Wyatt always has on a bib. (Thank you spit up and drool!)
 







1 comment: