Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day and Tee-tee's Visit

Last weekend was extra special! It was Mother's Day and Tee-tee was here visiting!!!
We miss Tee-tee a lot now that she lives in NC full time! 
Caydin was excited that I took the morning off of work for his Mother's Day Morning at school.  The kids gave their mama's cute little gifts, pictures, and even sang us a song!
 Caydin and his teacher, Ms. Denise. 
 I thought I was crafty... but Ms. Denise takes the cake on this one! She used laundry detergent scoops and noodles to make the wheelbarrow flower holder!
Katie, mom and I went to the Lion King on Broadway! LOVED IT! 
 We did lots of Wii action the week Katie was here.  She brought a dance game and we all tried it out.  I have NO rhythm. AT ALL.  Thankfully, Rob and Katie do!  On a crazy note, I think I actually beat Katie twice on dance songs!
 Thanks for the visit Tee-tee! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment