Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

SeaWorld

Caydin's first Seaworld Trip - Thanks Mentillo family for bringing us along!
(I love Brilee's pose in the picture above - she's saying, "Bring that camera near me one more time and I promise you, it won't be pretty."
Cheezing it up - I like Landen's face -- he's like "Dude, I can do that too!" Then showed us!
Caydin making Sea Lion sounds.  Or maybe he's saying, "It's beeping hot out here!!!!" 
Caydin loved the Dolphin show - maybe the quietest, non-moving 30-ish minutes I've ever seen him.  I honestly think he was in shock.

I take Caydin out all the time (obviously) but Seaworld was my first BIG morning trip with him alone without a stroller.  I'm sooooo glad I was able to borrow the Mentillo's stroller for alittle bit while Caydin melted down into a super fake tantrum.  We won't be returning anytime soon but I hope to get passes to go when the weather cools off some... you know... when its like 80 degrees instead of 108 degrees!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Aimee!!!! And Brilee definitely likes to tell you who is queen around here ...

    ReplyDelete