Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Saturday re-cap!

"Heeeeelllllooooo. Mama says to tell everyone that I was really good while getting my haircut on Saturday. I was sooo good that instead of a lollipop afterwards - my mom and dad took me to get frozen ice at Rita's.  That was a lot of fun... until I didn't listen when Mommy and Daddy said to sit and not run away so we had to get in the car to finish our flavored ice. (I liked mama's pink lemonade!)  On the way home, mom and dad took me to play at the little park near our house.  I loved the slides and went down them on my own a billion and three times.  Well gotta run.  Mama wants the computer or something.... (jeez, and I was just about to check out Starfall or the chuggington website...) Byeeeeeeee byeeeee people!"
LOVE, CAYDIN

No comments:

Post a Comment