Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

We had a great day! It started off with lots of playing (of course) but the highlight of our morning was when daddy broke out his lego building skillz! And boy does he have some skillz!
Rob called me into Caydin's room to let me know that we didn't have to worry about having another kiddo.... since he "took care of it"
I was alittle surprised to see LEGO BABY hanging out on the floor!  The best part about LEGO BABY - no dirty diapers and no late night feedings!  Caydin didn't like the idea of a new baby in his room so he pushed LEGO BABY over and his head and leg fell out.  Sorry LEGO BABY!  Caydin did feel bad and try to put his leg back on... but not his head!!! (see right picture above!)


So here is all three of my boys - Daddy, Caydin, and LEGO BABY!  Perhaps our first family photo with 2 kiddos???  I love that Rob has his arm around LEGO BABY's shoulder!
Since LEGO BABY didn't work out - Rob thought he'd try LEGO DOG!  Caydin liked LEGO DOG for a moment or two... but he quickly met the same fate as LEGO BABY!
I guess we need to stick to LEGO buildings for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment