Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Our 50's Diner

We love this new kitchen! Caydin sits at the table A LOT and loves to play the music! He's great at making ice cream cones and thinks his cars belong in the oven! It really is a SWEET toy! And now... for all the ways we play with it...
In our pj's (with a crazy looking hair-do)...
In our tee-shirts and shorts...
And finally... in our diaper! Because seriously, getting dressed is totally overrated!

Summer... summer... summer!
I'm soooo glad summer is here and I don't have to wake up to the alarm clock anymore. BUT being home is TOUGH! (and I'm only typing this because 2 weeks from now {or 2 months, or even 2 years} I want to look at this post and laugh). Caydin totally woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and whined A LOT! We both spent a lot of time in time-out today (him in time-out, me putting him in time-out - over and over)! Hopefully tomorrow is a better day! I'm hoping Caydin is just being mean and grumpy because he isn't used to me being home all the time. And on a side note... I hear the word "NO" come out of his mouth like 100 times a day!
He's still the best kid in Central Florida. While talking to his grandma on the phone tonight, it actually seemed like they were having a conversation. Grandma would ask a question and Caydin would respond "yes" or "no." So fun to see! A few months ago, he was too surprised from hearing a familiar voice that he wouldn't say anything. My little baby is growing up!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment