Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Early Birthday!

Caydin got an early birthday present that I am so excited about - it is seriously the cutest thing ever!Caydin took his job as helper when putting the bday toy together very seriously and was always ready to help (i mean, ready to get in the way) when needed!
Caydin thinks its the best thing ever too! We've only had it put together for 3 days now but Caydin has spent a TON of time playing with it.
...and if it entertains my child for any length of time... its a winner in my book!
Being the sneaky person that I am.... I'm going to wait until tomorrow to post pictures of the actual toy! (you know... since tomorrow starts in 10 minutes and all....)
Tune back in tomorrow! (Isn't the suspense killing you??!!)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment