Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Reading

My boy loves books right now.
He always has but it used to be a two minute thing... Then he was off to the next activity. And he has always LOVED to toss the books off of his bookshelf.
But my boy loves books lately. He loves to run into his room to pick one out when someone tells him to "get a book." He loves to bring the book back and request "up" so that we can read it together. He loves to turn the pages before I finish each page. I'm hoping we are exiting the stage of "ripping" the books (though that really isn't his fault -- I should give him more hard books to look at.)
Last night, he brought me book after book after book to read to him. We probably had about 12 books on the living room floor before we stopped reading (and we only stopped because it was time for dinner.)

Here is a list of his favorites right now:
Wheels on the Go
Millie Moo
"How do Dinosaurs say Goodnight"
and
a few German books that his Oma got from Germany. I don't speak German at all but I make up words to go with the pictures!
I'll continue the list when Caydin gets up from his nap! I never wake a sleeping baby to get something as silly as the title of his favorite books!

No comments:

Post a Comment