Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Valentine's Day

Daddy brought home a million balloons yesterday night and Caydin spent most of the morning today playing with them! Grandma and I took Caydin outside with his balloons to get a couple pictures. He was so excited to hit them, push them, kick them, and carry them around. He loves balloons everytime he sees them at the store so this with pure baby joy.... all morning long!



Katie and Elyse came over to for a good ol trip to Kohls. I seriously do not get stuff anywhere besides Kohl's and Target these days. I'm lame. Mom and I took Caydin to the mall yesterday and we came home with a couple of shirts for Caydin. THAT's ALL. It was sad, truly sad! Today at Kohls, I came home with new Easter table settings, hand towels, a Welcome sign for the front door, shoes, and garden flags (3 of them!) CRAZY~
Kohls was followed by a trip to Target. Didn't I just say that I don't go anywhere besides Kohl's and Target. My mom thinks someone at Target will be sad if we don't go often (haha). Caydin got a new pair of Converse shoes. (OH my, we love our little Converse shoes! - we got a size 8 so he can grow into them!) AND while we were by the shoes, this family came by with a bunch of young kids, the mom, and the dad. The dad says "Look, these shoes are cool for the boys." The mom says, "Honey, they are knock-offs, that's why they are on sale." (Me thinking: HELLO?!?!?! She is/was so dumb. They aren't knock-offs. The wal-mart shoes on your kids feet now ARE knock-offs. Pull your life together!) Seriously, don't knock my super cool Converse shoes. Caydin has only gone through 2 pairs and waiting on the 3rd to fit him!. Don't knock them!
That's about it.
Exciting day, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment