Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Travel

We've all made it safely to NORTH CAROLINA! It was our first major road trip with Caydin but he did far better than I expected! We left shortly after 9 pm last night (right at Caydin's bedtime) and drove all night. Wait.... I didn't drive, Rob did. {giving credit where credit is due}
Caydin slept until about 2 am and then was awake and cranky for about 2 hours. I let him out of the seat to stretch his legs and he was much much happier! He then slept from 4 to 6, awake for a quick trip into McDonalds, and slept again from 6:30 - 8 am.

We arrived in Valle Crucis, NC shortly after 8 this morning. Rob went right to sleep and shortly after, Caydin and I cuddled together and slept for a couple hours. That was fun {i never get to cuddle my little BIG guy anymore, he doesn't let me} and I really enjoyed it! We all woke up around 11:30 for lunch. Caydin definitely does not miss a meal time!

After playing with the dogs, exploring, crawling, and walking every wall and piece of furniture in the house, we cuddled again for some Einstein time. Rob's mom has a couple of lazy boy chairs and man-oh-man, did they put Caydin to sleep! He slept from 2:30 pm until 4:15! :)

Tonight, we are attending a rehearsal dinner and tomorrow we are headed to a wedding!

We will be here until Sunday evening! Pictures coming after I get back home! Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment