Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Afternoon at the Park

Caydin has the CUTEST summer clothes (including new summer sandels and a matching hat) so what kind of mother would I be if I didn't take him out to get some photos of him wearing them...
I am anxiously awaiting the start of summer.
It will officially start after 12 more student days and then 2 teacher work-days.
{I AM, however, so excited and relieved that I have a job to go back to in August.}
Caydin loves to walk everywhere now. He still needs a hand to help balance but very soon, we fear that he will be walking everywhere on his own.

Putting Caydin in the grass is the only way to get a picture of him. Here, he was so incredibly focused on some kids playing basketball that he didn't notice the camera at all.

Standing, by himself!


Caydin was a happy boy on the swing today!


No comments:

Post a Comment