Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Eyes... some good... some bad! :)

Today, Caydin and I spent some time together... at the eye doctor!
Caydin passed all the tests with flying colors.  
I, on the other hand, failed every test! 
(Thankfully, I already knew it so it wasn't a big surprise!)
(Also thankful that Caydin hasn't inherited my bad eyes... according to the doctor, eye genes come from the mother!!!)

Our eye doctor was amazing. He went above and beyond to show Caydin all kinds of cool eye stuff!

Caydin gave me a thumbs up each time I read a letter right. Then I started getting them wrong (without my contacts on). He was pleasantly surprised that he knew how to read the letters better than me!

After our appointments, Caydin insisted on getting a new pair of sunglasses. We have very little pigment in our eyes, so the doctor might of mentioned a few (lot of) times that we should wear sunglasses outside. Caydin listened to him!

Then.... we happened to be right next to Caydin's favorite ice cream shop.... so we had to stop in and get some!

Caydin loved our "Caydin and Mommy" time... and so did I!!!




1 comment: