Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

School Life

Every once in awhile, I get pictures from Caydin's teacher.  I love seeing him in action!  He is really having a great year so far! His best buddy from Kindergarten is in his class again and he has the sweetest, most patient teacher. 
 
Caydin was always "good" in Kindergarten but he sometimes lacked the attention span to get work done (I blame this on his young age!)
So far this year, he has been doing great.  He enjoys writing at home (he HATED writing last year) and is doing well on all his reading and math assessments.
 
We still have some skills to work on.. remembering those sight words and getting faster at reading... but we will get there!
 
I am so so so proud of him!  Caydin, if you ever read this... I am SO SO SO proud of you!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment