Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

1st Day of 1st Grade!

Summer ended. 
Alarms were set.
One little boy was woken up. 
That same little boy asked if he could stay home just one more day.
He also asked when next summer would start!
 
Breakfast was served.
Clothes were put on.
Teeth were brushed.
 
Then it was picture time!
Of course Wyatt needed to be in a picture!
I got a couple pictures of my big buddy who never looks at the camera!
And we were OFF TO SCHOOL!
 
We got to school with enough time to stop at McD's for a smoothie! Woot woot!
For the 2nd year in a row, my morning duty is the lunchroom. 
Last year, Caydin stayed pretty close to me in the morning until it was time to go to class.
 
Today, he told me he couldn't stay with me because he was in 1st grade now.  He was gone within minutes.  My baby.  Gone to class.  On his own.  With a smile.
 
Not my baby anymore.
 




 
And then I came home.  And saw my other baby.  Well, not really MY baby.  Wearing boys camouflage overalls!  And I almost died.  Not really though. 
 
She is supposed to be in pink and purple everything with little piggies in her hair and bows.  Lots of bows.  But no!  Camouflage!  BLAH!
 
Just kidding.  She is still cute.  I told her mommy she better be in pink tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment